Inspire Quality Services provides a wide range of consulting, assessment and coaching / training services designed to help organisations improve their software management and development / test processes.
Our training workshops are highly interactive and hands-on. They can be tailored to suit an organisation's specific requirements. Workshops draw heavily from the 'learning by doing' principle where practicals are based on actual project issues, thereby improving training effectiveness.
We provide comprehensive support for your Software/Test Process Improvement (SPI/TPI) programme. Consultancy activities include senior management strategic advice, planning improvement, managing change, practitioner coaching and mentoring, implementation support for key process areas and support for measurement programmes.
Our expertise enables us to assess your practices using a broad range of industry standards and models. In addition to tailored mini - assessments we also provide formal assessment services. These include SEI - authorised CMMI® assessments.
Consulting and Mentoring
How Inspire can help you improve:
Inspire provides comprehensive consulting services including:
- Assessing / benchmarking current practices to determine strengths and weaknesses
- Senior management strategic advice in the use of process improvement to support business goals such as reducing time to market, improving product quality, reducing development and maintenance costs and increasing productivity
- Planning improvement and managing organisational change
- Development of training strategies in support of the business goals
- Practitioner coaching
- Implementation of key processes
- Support for measurement programme
Inspire Quality Services can advise Management on training strategies that can:
- Maximise the buy-in from staff
- Help create momentum for change
- Maximise the transfer of skills
- And above all support the business goals and objectives
Inspire Quality Services can provide practical support in all key process areas of Software / Test Process Improvement including:
- Software Testing
- Configuration Management
- Reviews / Inspections
- The SEI Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Software Project Management
- Requirements Management and Engineering
Inspire Quality Services is a small professional company that can offer personal service at all times. Our consultants have achieved international recognition as leaders in their field of expertise, thus bringing leadership and credibility to your improvement initiative.
We offer a range of assessment / benchmarking services in software development and test. These services are designed to provide detailed knowledge of your current practices and issues. This knowledge is then used to determine the highest priority improvement actions.
These actions will solve your biggest development / test problems and help you achieve your business objectives (such as time to market reduction). The assessments can be tailored to suit your requirements and can be informal or formal.
The objectives of our assessments include:
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses relative to industry standard models such as the SEI CMMI® (Capability Maturity Model Integration), TMMi® (Testing Maturity Model Integration), TPI® (Test Process Improvement model), etc.
- Stimulating interest and buy-in from staff for improvements
- Helping create momentum for change
- Providing independent objective expert advice on the prioritised improvement actions required (and turning this into a project plan for the improvement programme)
- Determining extent of improvement progress
News & Events
Free EuroSTAR webinar
‘Acceptance Testing in Agile – what does it mean to you?’ by Fran O’Hara on May 27th 2013 at 2pm.
For more details click here.
Free Overview of Kanban
ICS lunch Dublin event by Fran O’Hara June 20th 2013.
For more details click here.
Agile, Scrum, Lean-Kanban and ISTQB Public training schedule
(Dublin venue unless stated)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®) exam preparation:
- May 21-22 (23 May optional workshop) in Dublin
- May 27-28 (30 May optional workshop) in Galway
- August 7-8 (9 Aug optional workshop) in Cork
- Sept 24-25 (26 Sept optional workshop) in Dublin
Getting Lean through Kanban:
- July 30-31 Galway
- August 13-14 Cork
- September 17-18 Dublin
- June 24-26
- August 27-29
ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst:
- June 5-7 and June 13-14, Galway (exam 19th)
- August 19-22 (exam 26th) new syllabus
For pricing and course information...